Monday, July 18, 2011

Brooklyn Botanic Gardens

During my visit to NYC, I went to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden (BBG). It was a great experience and there was a lot of beautiful and interesting things I saw. Below are a few of my favorites, I hope you like them as much as I did.


Lobster Claws
One of the plants that I saw in the Tropical section of the BBG reminded me of lobster claws. The plant was very colorful, very bright, and it was a very different kind of plant that I have never seen before.


The Unique Tree

The Bonsai tree that I seen at the Botanic Gardens was sooo unique!!! The tree had lots of twists and bends. I never saw anything like this and I really liked it alot.




The Summertime Flower

This cluster of purple flowers caught my attention. They were so beautiful! The flower color was so bright and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment